Equates to $ / ga.
Have a question or a complicated order?
Contact our concierge team to answer any questions at 1-801-375-2280
COLORFAST™ COATING is a hybrid inorganic/organic Nano-Lithium® enhanced high performance coating for concrete floors. This product is a versatile, low-VOC alternative to epoxies, paints, acrylics and polyurethanes. COLORFAST™ COATING is quick drying, breathable and designed for both interior and exterior applications. This unique coating offers exceptional durability and bond strength, is highly resistant to solvents and petroleum-based materials, and is easy to repair and maintain. COLORFAST™ COATING dries to a very hard, colored opaque semi-gloss finish that will not yellow. This VOC-compliant treatment provides long-lasting surface protection and comes in a variety of standard and safety colors.
After application, apply COLORFAST Finish for best results and lasting color.
- Out-performs epoxies, urethanes and acrylics in durability, adhesion and longevity
- Stain resistant, abrasion resistant
- Breathable, allows transmission of vapors
- Low tensile strength - does not peel back and curl when damaged
- Easily repairable: just sand and reapply
- Will not peel, flake, bubble or delaminate
- Dries quickly, low odor
- Environmentally friendly alternative to epoxies
- VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
*Designed for professional use
|Application Method||Sprayer or foam roller/very low nap roller|
|Coverage Rate||Machine-troweled: 300-400 ft² per gallon (7.4-9.8 m² per liter)|
Broom-finished: 150-250 ft² per gallon (3.7-6.1 m² per liter)
|Freeze Point||32ºF (0ºC)|
|Shelf Life||1 year in unopened, sealed container|