Pentra-Cure™ (MH) is an eco-friendly, all-in-one treatment that cures, hardens and densifies fresh concrete with one application. It provides long-term protection for commercial and industrial floors against heavy wear and abuse. This unique solution forms a membrane on the surface that retains moisture for proper curing while the densifier penetrates and creates an abrasion resistant surface. This lithium-based solution is VOC compliant and easy to apply.
- Meets current ASTM C-309 specification (<0.52 kg/m2 in 72 hours (* 0.55 kg/m2 max))
- Cures, hardens and densifies in a single application
- Easy to apply, can be applied by either the concrete finishing contractor or sub-contractor
- Reduces labor costs
- Easier curing compound removal
- Minimizes surface defects common to improperly-cured concrete
- Provides improved chemical and abrasion resistance
- Enhances natural appearance of concrete
- VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
*Designed for professional use
|Color||White, dries clear|
|Coverage Rate||Machine-troweled: 400-600 ft² per gal (9.8-14.7 m² per liter) |
Broom-finished: 200-400 ft² per gal (4.9-9.8 m² per liter)
|Freeze Point||32ºF (0ºC)|
|Odor||Slight to none|
|Shelf Life||1 year in unopened, sealed container|
We've Redefined Curing
A true cure takes the high road, meeting the current ASTM C-309 specifications for maximum performance results. Pentra-Cure (MH) combines Nano-Lithium densifying technology and curing into one.
It's the cure, reinvented.
Innovation at its Best
For years, curing and densifying have required multiple applications by different contractors. Using Rapid Separation Technology (RST), Convergent has merged these processes into a single one-step product that does both.
The emulsion naturally returns to separate layers on the slab. The curing compound migrates to the surface as a film-forming moisture barrier while the Nano-Lithium Silicate penetrates and reacts with the free lime and cement, forming CSH.
More Densifiers and Cures
Hardener, Densifier, Sealer for Integrally Colored, Dyed, Stained and Polished Concrete
Impregnating Hardener for Terrazzo, Stone and Polished Concrete
Concrete Surface Hardening Densifier with Anti-Scale and Freeze-Thaw Protection
Salt Protection, Dust-Proofer, Hardener, Densifier and Sealer
Alkalinity Control Hardener