Pentra-Paint™ (LM) is a lithium-based, industrial-use traffic and lane marker paint for concrete, asphalt, terrazzo, stone and masonry surfaces. It dries quickly and protects against abrasion, dust, stains and overall deterioration. Pentra-Paint™ is ideal for factory floors, parking lots and airport runways. The paint can be re-coated, and easily cleans up with soap and water. It is eco-friendly, VOC compliant, and outperforms epoxies, urethanes and acrylics when it comes to durability, adhesion and longevity.
- Out-performs epoxies, urethanes and acrylics in durability, adhesion, and longevity
- Abrasion and stain resistant
- Breathable, allowing vapor transmission.
- Low tensile strength-does not peel back and curl when damaged
- Easily repairable- just sand and reapply
- Glass beads can be added for making reflective markings
- Will not peel, flake or delaminate
- Dries extremely quickly, low odor
- VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
*Designed for professional use
Please allow 1 business day for us to prepare your order before shipping.
|Application Method||Sprayer or foam roller/very low nap roller|
|Coverage Rate||600-800 ft² per coat (minimum of two coats is recommended) OR 300-400 ft² per gallon (7.4-9.8 m² per liter)|
|Freeze Point||32ºF (0ºC)|
|Odor||Moderate paint-like odor|
|Shelf Life||1 year in unopened, sealed container|