Pentra™-Protective Coating (PPC) is a hybrid inorganic/organic Nano-Lithium® high performance micro-coating. This treatment is quick drying, breathable and is designed for both interior and exterior applications. Pentra™-Protective Coating (PPC) offers exceptional durability and bond strength, is highly resistant to solvents and petroleum-based materials, and is easy to repair and maintain. This VOC compliant treatment provides long-lasting surface protection and is ideal for concrete, block, and asphalt.
- Out-performs epoxies, urethanes and acrylics in durability, adhesion and longevity
- Abrasion and stain resistant
- Breathable, allows transmission of vapors
- Low tensile strength-does not peel back and curl when damaged
- Easily repairable- just sand and reapply
- Will not peel, flake, bubble or delaminate
- Dries quickly, low odor
- VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
Please allow 1 business day for us to prepare your order before shipping.
|Application Method||Sprayer or foam roller/very low nap roller|
|Coverage Rate||Machine-troweled: 300-400 ft² per gallon (7.4-9.8 m² per liter)|
Broom-finished: 150-250 ft² per gallon (3.7-6.1 m² per liter)
|Freeze Point||32ºF (0ºC)|
|Odor||Moderate paint-like odor|
|Shelf Life||1 year in unopened, sealed container|